Finally found my old Trinity Blood sketch. Finished up the line work today. I think I’ll actually bust out my pencils and markers for this. fdjkfdkjfdkjdffdkf.
Ion and Abel from Trinity Blood. The scene is from “Stories Untold” by Sunao Yoshida. Which are his notes on the final books for Trinity Blood before he sadly passed away.
Ion is talking about marrying Esther one day with Abel while they are looking for clues in the University of Prague. I’m sure they would look for hours and stay up late as they pretend to be student and teacher. I think Ion would miss Esther something aweful, as would Abel, but since Abel believes he isn’t allowed happiness in his belief to repent for his “sins”, he’ll let Esther go with a broken heart.
Crying. Why do all my major fandoms have to be so sad?!
- communistdracula reblogged this from yokokins
- riamaichi reblogged this from yokokins
- watashidakeni likes this
- esther-blanchett likes this
- eishexe reblogged this from yokokins
- kutniss likes this
- zuryfics said: omg trinity blood. i haven’t seen this in such a long time!
- ninamariegrey reblogged this from yokokins
- sephirayne likes this
- marionetten likes this
- ampora-aura said: Oh wow! This is amazing!
- ampora-aura likes this
- yokokins posted this