I wonder who will come.
I really want Korra to bust herself out of this new danger. I don’t think Korra needs anyone to save her, although I’m sure sometimes we want to know someone cares enough to try. I think once Korra breaks free, right outside the place she is held captive, as if on time by the strings of fate, one of the boys will be breathless in a clearing. Hunched over after running nonstop all the way to try to save her, relief would flood over korra as she at least knows someone cares to find her as they meet eyes.
In my mind it’s either Bolin or Tahno.
- thatspazwithglasses likes this
- allnighterfest likes this
- venelllope likes this
- kotetsuswildroar reblogged this from yokokins
- kotetsuswildroar likes this
- always-forgive-your-enemies likes this
- annie-belle06 likes this
- ghetto-vriska reblogged this from yokokins
- incessantramblingsofnothingness likes this
- yokokins posted this